Developer Relations are and always has been one of JFrog’s primary growth engines. Starting from the first Artifactory OSS version in 2006, JFrog was always driven by its users, and we keep doing it, both in our OSS and commercial activity. Now, after the leading C/C++ OSS dependency manager Conan.io joined JFrog, we are looking for a Conan Developer Advocate to join JFrog’s Developer Relations team.
In this role, you will act as the voice of our Conan R&D team, connecting Conan’s innovation with the development community. You will also act as the liaison for our community to effectively deliver feedback to the Conan technical and business teams.
Who you are:
- Engaging with the community drives you
- You are a software engineer that not only loves to code but also enjoys speaking and writing about it
- You are excited about new technologies
- You can explain technical topics easily to both technical and non-technical communities
- You deeply care about the software your company produces
- You are ready to take the leap from R&D to Developer Relations, but you still want to stay hands-on
- You are the best you when you share your knowledge
What’s in it for you:
Take center stage and act as the voice of Conan. You are about to become a rockstar and an influencer, online and in real life. People in the development community will want to hear what you want to share and people at JFrog will take your feedback to their hearts and to the company’s products.