Web Development Manager
As a crucial part of JFrog journey to make software liquid, we are looking for a talented web development Manager to lead the JFrog website Dev. team.
As a fast growing mature startup, JFrog has a Web team responsible for maintaining over 5 websites that are integrated with multiple systems across the company including Marketing, Sales, IS, HR and Product and additional in-house software.
As the Web Development Manager, you will be responsible for managing the web projects road-map, and setting priorities, while maintaining the quality and performance of the websites.
- Participate in the creation of project plans, task breakdowns and time estimation
- Be a go-to leader and own projects from design-ready to delivery
- Manage the team assignments and priorities based on the roademap, incoming requests and ongoing maintenance.
- Create and convey technical spec per project to the team Responsibility for overall quality, performance and maintainability.
- Manage the team load while ensuring developers on the team are available to work efficiently on their assigned tasks.
- Be up-to-date on the latest technical knowledge and software development practices and trends.
- Adopt new tools and practices to promote the efficiency of your team and website performance.
- Provide regular updates to project managers and their managers with ongoing and immediate updates for issues encountered.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years’ experience leading development teams.
- Familiarly with diverse technologies with emphasis on the following:
- HTML + CSS
- React - Advantage
- Motivated to mesh UX design with UI programming
- Demonstrable understanding of all aspects of web strategy, including but not limited to user experience, web design, SEO, conversion optimization, analytics and development, etc.
- Strong, results-driven, focused, professional team player who can communicate, collaborate and influence effectively with stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Professional, friendly, enthusiastic personality with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent project management skills with ability to multitask and manage time well
- Attention to detail, responsible, reliable, and successful with minimum supervision under tight deadlines
- Experience in being a product owner or a scrum master - An advantage.