JFrog is seeking a hands-on, Senior Product Manager to join our product team! This role requires to have in-depth understanding of the market, eco-system & competition and expected to be aware of industry trends. You will have to collaborate with many teams including R&D, CTO office, Sales, Marketing, Solution Engineering and Support. This position will report to the Director of Product Management and will be part of the Global Product Management team.
- Gathering, and prioritizing requirements from internal and external stakeholders to arrive at the right solution
- Managing the product roadmap and presenting it to the company leadership
- Writing specifications for product features
- Planning and scheduling releases
- Work closely with other Product Managers to identify areas of collaboration and influence their roadmap
- Overseeing roadmap execution up to a timely and high quality delivery
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of software product management.
- Have strong technical background. Experience and knowledge related to DevOps and CI/CD is an advantage. Experience in building analytics product is desirable.
- Be able to work in a dynamic, high paced environment and adjust to changing requirements driven by a fast-moving market.
- Experienced in delivering PRDs/User stories for engineering and QA teams with prioritized features and corresponding justification.
- Experienced in delivering web UI/UX design (as wireframes) and to work closely with UI/UX experts in order to ensure requirements are met.
- Project management skills - ability to drive tasks, oversee execution, integrate between different parties (internal/external), manage without authority
- Experience in working with worldwide customers
- Experience working with global engineering teams
- Hands on experience with software development, continuous integration/deployment, DevOps is a big plus