Are you a Technical Writer who is passionate about making complicated product design concepts easy to read and meaningful for developers? Do you thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment? Are you excited about DevOps, cloud native, CI/CD?
We’re looking for someone who can hit the ground running to create the content for technical partner integrations and OSS community working closely with engineering, product and bizdev. Your expertise will include strong contextual writing, a love for coherent information architecture, and a hankering to dive deep and get things right.
- As a Tech Writer for JFrog, you’ll need to put yourself in the shoes of developers and designers to deliver the content that promotes awareness & adoption by a developer audience.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- The ideal candidate is an independent and curious self-starter with a demonstrated ability to produce high-quality developer focused technical content, collaborate with designers and technologists, and quickly grasp new technical concepts with enthusiasm.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in English, Technical Communication, Computer Science, Information Design or related field
- 3+ years of technical content creation within an enterprise documentation team, technical writing team, professional services organization, or similar practice
- Experience writing for the dev ops audience, or developer audience
- Experience working directly with designers and technical subject matter experts
- Experience using multiple documentation tools to write, format, manage, and publish content
- Expertise with Markdown, HTML, CSS, and static site generators
- Familiarity with source code written in Java, python, C/C++ or similar
- Working knowledge of git or other version control tools
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders and lead cross-functional projects across category or other departments.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to understand and use web metrics to gauge trends and evaluate content in an unbiased fashion.