Salesforce Project Manager
JFrog is seeking a talented, high-performing and motivated IS Project Manager. The Project Manager is a member of the information system team and is responsible for managing and delivering CRM projects on the Salesforce.com platform.
- Handle Salesforce administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and process builders, page layouts and other routine tasks
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements
- Creating, monitoring and managing project plan
- Identify and setting critical milestones and dependencies
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes as they relate to Salesforce
- Minimum 2-year experience as a project manager in Information system technologies
- Minimum 1-year year experience in Salesforce as an admin
- Knowledge of Apex code - Advantage
- Team player, self-motivated, and extremely detail-oriented skills
- Excellent communication skills including writing, speaking, facilitation, and presentations
- Demonstrates high levels of attention to detail and organization skills.
- Ability to successfully interface with personnel at all levels within the organization.
- Strong analysis skills
- Technical understanding and ability to learn
- Time management, ability to multitask