Senior Software Engineer - JFrog Pipelines
Do you love building highly adopted and scalable products used by the top Fortune 100 companies? Are you excited by the challenges of working in a fast-paced environment and delivering high quality code using the latest frameworks and technologies?
If the answer is yes, we should talk. JFrog is looking for strong, hands-on, experienced developers who can join a small, innovative and talented R&D team. If you’re the type of person who is constantly focused on improving engineering efficiency and scale, you will be a great fit for our team.
- Participate in and drive all aspects of the development cycle
- Develop high quality, testable, and efficient code (Node.js/ Go)
- Lead a group of engineers to drive development and design of product components
- Build engineering and product scale
- Initiate and promote new ideas for continuous improvement of the product functionality
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience with Node.js
- Working experience with modern DevOps tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Ability to develop highly scalable middleware/data persistence layers
- Familiarity with test driven development approach
- Ability to work effectively and independently in a fast-paced culture with teams distributed across multiple time zones
- Good understanding of software delivery workflows, i.e. how a piece of code goes from source code to production
- Track record of mentoring technical teams
- Great communication skills
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Previous startup experience and/or experience with Golang is a big plus