Technical Content Manager
JFrog is looking for a qualified Technical Content Manager to join our Support team.
We are looking for partners rather than just employees. Besides a wild ride and a lot of learning, we’ll leap your career forward!
You will be responsible for creating, ideating, directing creation, improving and maintaining content to enrich our Knowledge Base.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced and passionate professional with demonstrable creative writing skills. If you are the kind of person who can turn a coffee machine chit chat into the next blog masterpiece - we are waiting for you!
Manage the JFrog Knowledge Base content end to end:
- Analyze missing content using tools such as Google Analytics
- Proactively leverage internal knowledge material needs, thanks to your interaction with Product and R&D teams
- Collect missing content from teams conveying our customers’ voice: Solution Engineering, Sales, Support etc.
- Create content and guide identified resources within the team on what to create about
- Review and publish solutions produced by others, maintaining a unified format and language
- Maintain the KB content - cleaning up deprecated content, revising outdated one
- Suggest and direct the creation of other knowledge transfer material such as videocast, blogpost, etc..
Desired skills and Experience
- 2 years of experience in creating technical content, preferably in a software company
- Be creative: bring ideas on how to optimize our knowledge base content (adding videocasts etc)
- Native technical written English level
- Be data driven
- Use of analytics and SalesForce CRM