Junior GO Developer
We are looking for strong, hands on, extremely bright developer who can join an innovative and dynamic R&D team.
To join us you need to be able to quickly deliver high quality code, compatible with multiple platforms, environment and frameworks.
You need to have a natural talent for coding, being able to learn and master multiple programming languages such as Java, Go, Python and Groovy.
- Taking part in all aspects of the development cycle
- Write high quality, testable and efficient code (Go/Java/ Groovy)
- Initiate and promote new ideas for continuous improvement of the product functionality
- Work closely with other team members as well as mentoring new team members
Desired Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years experience in O.O programming
- Experience in GO- Big advantage
- Knowledge and understanding of work in modern CI environment: version control, build tool, CI server
- Knowledge of CS and software engineering concepts such as: concurrent programming, common data structures and algorithms, profiling and optimization
- Knowledge of Open Source libraries, tools and frameworks
- Superior creative and innovative problem-solving skills
- Excitement for the latest trends in application design
- Eager to learn more about new languages and frameworks
- Disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance