Developer Support Engineer- Voyagers Academy
This is a once in-a-lifetime opportunity to join our unbeatable Developer Support Engineer Team! We are launching our Voyagers Program! This program is designed to train and deploy a group of new support engineers. No experience is required, but skills, passion and energy are mandatory! Do you have what it takes to join the Voyagers?!
After graduating this program you will have the opportunity to work with developers in Twitter, Linkedin, Netflix, Yahoo and others as you serve as JFrog's technical focal point for customers. Integrate and collaborate with JFrog’s R&D, QA and Release teams. Investigate and analyze complex customer’s scenario and provide innovative solutions for their requirements.
What’s in it for you?
- Ten weeks of fast-paced training in the Silicon Valley
- Get paid while you become an expert and learn about the latest innovation in the DevOps industry (Kubernetes, Docker, CI/CD tools, AWS GCP, etc)
- Mentoring by JFrog’s leading technology gurus
- Interact with customers from the world’s leading companies
Desired Skills and Experience
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor of Science /Engineering /Software Certificate
- Knowledge in Programming - Advantage
- Experience in Linux - Advantage
- Experience in a system administration or service providing position – Advantage
- Knowledge / experience with databases, LDAP, Apache httpd, Apache Tomcat - Advantage
- Excellent customer service skills and effective learning skills