JFrog is continuously growing and is looking for an energized seasoned HRBP to join our one of a kind HR team and help us in our significant growth, being the first HRBP in our Indian Swamp. The role reports to the VP HR who’s based in Israel.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
As the HRBP you will be responsible for all HR aspects for our India team, being part of our global HR team. This includes responsibility for the full cycle recruiting process from talent sourcing and attracting candidates to interviewing, hiring and onboarding qualified and suitable toddlers to join our Swamp in Bangalore. Partnering closely with business leaders in order to help managers with developing and growing their teams, while keeping JFrog CODEX and assist with any other operational/administrative HR need such as employment agreements, compensation and benefits plans and more, as will be defined according to the company’s needs.
This position requires an extremely energetic person, with details orientation, innovative thinking and great interpersonal skills.
We’re looking for someone who possesses a ‘can-do’ approach and the ability to manage multiple and competing priorities in a dynamic environment.
Do you have what it takes?
- Passion for people!
- At least 4 years of proven experience of HR management in tech companies
- Knowledge of HR legal relevant matters such as employment legal rulings
- Global teamwork experience
- Passion for ‘hands on’ recruitment
- Experience with highly skilled technical talent recruiting, preferably in DevOps/SW domain
- Creative innovative thinking
- Prior experience in a fast-paced growing startup will be a significant advantage
- Diverse HR management knowledge focusing on Recruiting, C&B and OD.
- End to end ownership to the recruitment process
- Work with VP HR /HRBP and other leaders to develop human resources strategies that supports our continuous growth
- Handling the day to day employee inquiries as well as ad hoc, sensitive matters.
- Create, measure, and drive HR KPIs in line with business needs and HR global direction including regular reporting.
- Keep our CODEX spirit - Initiate programs that help our culture to thrive. Help conceive of and plan events (technology events (e.g. hackathons, holiday events, team building events etc.)