CI/CD Automation Engineer
JFrog is searching for a CI/CD Automation Engineer to join a team responsible for building our cutting-edge highly scalable automation platform. In this role, You will be building the CI/CD infrastructure and pipeline for the entire R&D team at JFrog.
- Developing and maintaining automated pipelines written in Groovy while leveraging the capabilities of Docker, Helm, Kubernetes and Cloud computing.
- Closely interact with DevOps and product developers.
- Play an essential part in JFrog’s product development, testing, and deployment processes
Desired Skills and Experience
- 4+ years experience in automation development in OO language
- 2+ years experience inbuilding code pipelines
- 2+ years experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Shippable, TravisCI or similar
- 3+ years experience working in Linux/Unix environments
- Bug detection abilities and good analysis skills including root cause detection
- An analytical approach to troubleshooting and problem solving
- Ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Self-learner and independent executor
- Experience with scripting languages like Python, Bash, Perl, Ruby, Groovy
- Experience with public clouds (AWS, GCP etc)
- Knowledge of Docker & Kubernetes - An advantage