Global Sales Enablement Manager
People are the biggest contributor to every organization's success! This is why JFrog is seeking a Global Sales Enablement Manager
As an experienced Sales Enablement Manager, you will focus on managing programs and tools for the enablement of sales roles. This includes managing strategic learning and development initiatives within our sales learning and sales content portals. Ensuring these portals are structured in a way that supports the sales team to accelerate onboarding and increase the efficiency of the sales team. You will interact heavily with the sales team to determine what gaps in available resources exist, and the marketing team to ensure assets and strategies are aligned with the company vision.
- 2 - 4 years of sales training and enablement experience
- Experience working in sales and an understanding of the pain points experienced by salespeople
- Experience with companies and products in the DevOps space preferred.
- Excellent training, presentation, and communication skills.
- Experience in project management, program management and/or change management.
- Experience developing new sales onboarding training, role-plays, wiki pages, online courses, etc.
- Highly organized and able to prioritize work effectively.
- An aptitude for problem-solving and working cross-functionally with others.
- You have a passion for both sales and training.
- Able to accomplish specific tasks while seeing the bigger picture.
- A passion for sales
- Building relationships with internal customers to understand their goals and challenges and develop a plan for how Enablement can help.
- Owning existing and implementing new Sales Enablement tools, ensuring thorough training, rollout and ongoing usage.
- Working cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, and Product leaders to obtain and scope product materials, case studies and whitepapers.
- Enhancing existing process for new Sales onboarding and ongoing education.
- Maintaining and updating training content.
- Creating a process for feedback, live training exercises, role-play scripts, record and edit videos, training guides, etc.
- Working on ad-hoc projects, such as coordinating with Marketing to ensure sales has everything they need for upcoming field marketing events, customer stories, testimonials, etc.