JFrog is the leader in open source and commercial software tools.
We are proud to have an amazing customer portfolio which includes fortune 500 customers such as Twitter, LinkedIn, Netflix, Oracle, EMC and more.
JFrog has a unique culture and atmosphere based on our core values of non-compromising professional standards, superior quality code, first-class service, strong customer relationships, mutual trust, and integrity.
Each and every employee at JFrog is a crucial part of our success. Finding the best talents to join our rapidly growing team is one of the most significant and exciting roles for us.
JFrog's Finance team is looking for a super talented controller that will lead the US accounting team at our fast growing swamp.
If you have the DNA of a FROG, leap forward and send us your CV.
- Manage and oversee daily operations of the accounting department in the US.
- Manage month-end/quarter-end and year-end close process, review/prepare
journal entries and general ledger reconciliations.
- Manage preparation for audit and prepare supporting documentation
- Prepare financial statements for consolidation
- Ensure all deadlines are met consistently
- Ensure compliance with tax regulations, assist in tax return preparation
- Manage accounting department and mentor staff
- Develop and implement accounting policies and procedures
- Work closely with cross functional teams (Operations, HR, IT and more)
Desired Skills and Experience
- CPA required
- 2+ years of experience with managing employees.
- 6+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience, preferably
within Tech industry.
- Work experience in a public company preferred
- Knowledge in: NetSuite,Concur, Avatax,ADP - Advantage
- Hands on and proactive approach to problem solving
- Dedicated and a team player
- Strong computer skills with advanced knowledge in Excel
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to multi-task