Business Development Manager
JFrog is changing the way software is updated and released around the world. If you love working with brilliant people, being part of an energetic team and you’ve got the business acumen and technical proficiency, you might be the perfect Frog to join our Swamp! Come and help us to continue to lead the rapidly evolving space of Continuous Integration and Delivery!
Are you involved with the ever-changing and broad range of technologies? Can you help us grow our technology partnerships and generate new business? Do you have a mix of technical and business chops?
JFrog’s Business Development Manager is a key strategic role in our business development team. Your mission will be to extend our reach by partnering with the leading technology partners.
This highly-visible role spans all aspects of the software business from product to technology to marketing and sales. The right candidate will be driving support for the JFrog platform, co-marketing efforts to evangelize the joint solution, and corp-led activities to drive enterprise sales.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing startup and requires a strong balance of leadership, relationship building, and technical program management, skills. If you can independently own and grow the end-to-end relationship, evangelize opportunities, and develop new business results, this job's for you!
- Extend our ecosystem reach by partnering with a select group of existing and new independent software vendors (ISV)
- Manage business partnership relationships with DevOps, security, storage, platform, and other vendors. Ensure there are executive alignment and regular interactions with the partners
- Define key metrics and goals for each relationship with executive buy-in. Create and execute technical, Go-to-Market, and sales plans working across the organization
- Prioritize and engage in partnership programs with the partners, leverage their offerings to create an increased reach and revenue growth
- Map internal organization structure of our partners to maximize our understanding of how the organization works
- Define a co-marketing budget and put it to work on event sponsorships, webinars, videos, win wires, blog posts, and social media, working with our partner teams
- Utilize SalesForce, BI and other analytic tools to establish detailed metrics for tracking purposes
- Understand the technical requirements of our ISVs and work closely with the internal development team to guide the direction of our product offerings. Manage joint sales opportunities with field-level sales teams. Work closely with the partner’s customer base to ensure they are leveraging best practices using the JFrog platform
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Technical background - product management/engineering manager
- 5+ years of industry experience in technology, developer tools, engineering systems, deployment tools, and/or DevOps familiarity with modern cloud-native technology - continuous integration and delivery, containers, and cloud platforms
- Proven track record of bringing together tech companies to build joint solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required