Billing & Collections Specialist
JFrog's Finance team is looking for a super talented Accounts Receivable to join our fast growing company.
If you have the DNA of a FROG, leap forward and send us your CV.
- Generating high volume of invoices using ERP system
- Be a key player in month/quarter/year-end AR related accounting close activities
- Managing account receivable balance and processing customer refunds, process and review account adjustments
- Serve as the main point of contact for customer and internal cross-functional inquiries and requests around billing and collection issues
- Prepare and maintain various reports including the Accounts Receivable aging report.
- Collection calls and/or Email correspondence – mostly abroad
- Payment reconciliations
- Work closely with the sales teams to Identify and recommend process improvements in the quote-to-invoice process.
- Support systems implementations and maintenance
- Assist with ad hoc tasks as needed
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA degree
- 2+ years of experience in “order to cash” responsibilities and general accounting.
- Understanding of accounting systems and data structure, especially billing systems.
- Experience with Netsuite / Zuora or similar systems is an advantage.
- Customer collections experience highly preferred.
- Proficiency with MS Office with intermediate skills in Excel.
- Analytic capabilities
- Great attention to details and ability to multitask
- Proficient in English