UX/UI Product Designer
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog is seeking a UX/UI Product Designer to join our growing UX Design team.
Fluent in both wire-framing and detailed design to work on the next generation Platform and our community products. Be a part of the global team designing the next generation of the DevOps experience.
As a UX/UI Product Designer at JFrog you will...
- Create user interface and interaction designs to unify our existing product suite
- Ensure productive usability for advanced technical users that will be regularly using the products
- Redefine & redesign existing products to match our platform guidelines.
- Identify changes, enhance functional requirements and translate them into clear designs with the ability to clearly communicate them to the development team for implementation
- Shape and design features and be involved at any stage of the product design as necessary
- Collaborate with product and engineering teams to build best user experience software products
To be a UX/UI Product Designer at JFrog you need...
- 3+ years of experience as a UX/UI Designer / Product Designer in an Enterprise software company
- Experience designing DevOps or Developer tools is a plus
- Experienced in designing complex and data intensive products and platforms
- Fluent in typography. Expertise in prototyping tools such as Sketch and Figma (or in similar solutions)
- Bachelor of Design in Visual Communication or Interactive Design or equivalent
- Strong communication skills and ability to work in a global team setting as part of the global UX team, accommodating multiple geographies and time zones
** Please include URLs for an online portfolio in addition to a CV.