CI/CD DevOps Engineer
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a CI/CD DevOps engineer to join the team responsible for building our cutting-edge highly scalable automation JFrog Platform. In this role, you will be building and maintaining the entire Cloud infrastructure for the JFrog R&D.
As a CI/CD Devops Engineer at JFrog you will...
- Design and implement complex CI/CD processes that will enable fully automated, high-quality deliverables to Production for all JFrog products
- Build and support high-scale, production-grade environments based on Kubernetes clusters across multiple cloud providers
- Manage internal DevOps services used by the R&D, such as our internal Artifactory, Jenkins and more
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve issues and configure the system and applicative aspects of our R&D infrastructure
To be a CI/CD Devops Engineer at JFrog you need...
- 3+ years of hands-on Linux experience and preferably using languages like Shell/Bash, Python, Java, Golang and Groovy
- 2+ years of experience with public clouds (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- 2+ years experience using CI/CD tools
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Package Management tools (Maven, Gradle, Helm)
- Strong experience with Git