At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevSecOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for Solution Engineer with software development and customer facing experience, who has a passion for technology and wishes to help our customers deliver software faster, more securely and agile. As a Sr. Solutions Engineer at JFrog, you will be on the front lines, working closely with our customers and prospects, guiding them on how to build robust DevOps processes. You will work with our sales, product & engineering teams to help customers understand the value of JFrog solutions from a technical and business perspective.
We recruit in the following locations: Israel, UK, France and India.
As a Solution Engineer in JFrog you will...
- Engage with customers to ensure their success in their DevOps journey leverage of the JFrog products
- Support JFrog sales teams with their mission and significantly contribute to the customer journey to build technical win and championship
- Train our community and customers about DevOps and JFrog products
- Represent JFrog in events and conferences
- Influence the features and roadmap of JFrog products based on customer needs
- Keep current with the latest technology trends related to the DevOps landscape
To be a Solution Engineer in JFrog you need...
- 3+ years experience as software developer or DevOps Engineer
- Hands on experience in one or more of these technologies: Linux, Docker or Kubernetes, CI Server (Jenkins, TFS/VSTS), git (Github, bitbucket, gitlab), Artifactory, Build tools (maven, gradle, npm, docker etc.)
- Experience with cloud infrastructure - AWS / Azure / GCP - big plus
- Experience with Software Architecture design and product development - a plus
- Experience in technical sales Or sales engineering position is an advantage
- Proficiency in languages other than English - a plus