BDR Team Leader - EMEA
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate - and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an experienced manager, coach and leader at heart, who loves building and enabling successful Sales Development teams through a clear vision, structure and strategy; to build and lead JFrog’s BDR team within EMEA.
As a BDR Manager at JFrog you will...
- Lead strategic initiatives that drive outbound lead generation and inbound conversions, while mentoring team members and serving as a bridge between the Sales and Marketing departments
- Train and mentor our Business Development Representatives (BDRs) on existing outreach tactics, time management, objection handling, prospecting tactics, upselling and active listening skills
- Build efficient processes to identify and research lists of companies to target
- Drive operational excellence through constant process innovation and creative incentives
- Help develop career paths for BDRs to further their professional growth
- Nurture BDR talent to build a bench of prospective Account Executives
- Own and maintain ongoing analysis of inbound and outbound lead generation performance/efficacy
- Partner with Marketing, Sales Enablement and Sales Operations to leverage data and better inform BDR team strategy, including segmentation and personalized outreach to support company-wide marketing campaigns with consistent and efficient customer information exchange
- Partner with Sales leadership to strategize and optimize sales pipeline activity while working to improve the lead conversation hand off process to ensure optimal customer experience
To be successful as a BDR Manager at JFrog you need...
- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree preferred
- 5+ years of progressive experience in B2B quota-bearing sales roles with a proven track record of sales success
- 2-4 years of management experience in B2B Sales or Sales Development
- Experience growing and scaling a successful Sales Development team
- Proven track record establishing, achieving or exceeding measurable goals
- Experience successfully working cross-functionally across multiple departments within a company (i. e. Marketing, Operations, etc)
- Experience working with Salesforce, SalesLoft or similar CRM
- Experience using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, ZoomInfo or other similar prospecting applications
- Excellent communication and organizational skills (English Proficiency required)
- Fluency in multiple languages preferred