At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog’s Salesforce team is looking for a Salesforce Administrator in our Sunnyvale, CA office to support the US region. Are you ready to put your Salesforce skills to work? Are you passionate about providing amazing customer service? Do you want to experience life in a high growth company? Look no further and join our amazing JFrog team!
As a Salesforce Administrator in JFrog you will...
- Design and implement processes in salesforce in various platforms such as: Sales Cloud , Salesforce CPQ and Integrations
- Provide support for all cross-functional Salesforce users to track, troubleshoot, and resolve Salesforce issues.
- Configure and maintain custom objects, Fields, record types, page layouts, formulas and validation rules
- Configure and maintain workflows, approval processes, process builder, lighting flows, packages, Etc.
- Maintain user roles and profiles, sharing rules and other settings
- Proactively identify and implement operational improvements, enhancements, and system customizations that meet business requirements
- Work closely with stakeholders and end users to identify, document and communicate business processes as they relate to Salesforce
- Validate and implement new applications
- QA of new processes and systems
- Work within the Agile Development framework
- Team collaboration - participate in daily stand-ups, team meetings to discuss the projects and provide solutions to the salesforce processes.
To be a Salesforce Administrator in JFrog you need...
- Minimum 3-years experience as a Salesforce administrator with experience & proven knowledge of Salesforce CRM and Force.com platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Salesforce certifications is an advantage
- Strong understanding of Salesforce.com best practices and functionality Including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Salesforce CPQ.
- Strong understanding of the platform, with the ability to build custom apps and objects, formula fields, Process builders, Workflows, Flows, Validation rules, and other content of intermediate complexity
- Experience with 3rd party tools such as Zuora, Marketo, Skilijar, Salesloft is a Plus.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Team player, self-motivated, and extremely detail-oriented skills
- Experience interacting and communicating with a wide variety of customers: Support, Marketing, Sales and executive leaders
- Strong technical skills and ability to learn
- Ability to multi-task and deliver on time
- Excellent Time management and ability to multitask
- Fluency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel.
- Strong in written and verbal English.
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status or any other category protected by law.