DevOps Engineer - JFrog Security
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog Security is one of the main pillars of the JFrog offering and long term strategy. We are pushing the boundaries of security analysis of both binaries and code, shifting left and bringing new and exciting features to both developers and DevOps. We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join our JFrog Security team responsible for building cutting-edge, highly scalable automation used with the JFrog Platform solution. In this role, you will be building and maintaining the entire infrastructure for the JFrog Security.
As a DevOps Engineer in JFrog Security you will...
- Design and implement complex CI/CD processes that will enable fully automated, high-quality deliverables to Production for JFrog Security department
- Build and support high-scale, production-grade environments based on VMs and Kubernetes clusters across multiple cloud providers
- Manage internal DevOps services used by the JFrog Security R&D, such as our internal Artifactory, Xray, Jenkins and more
- Implement and maintain different monitoring tools in order to assure the reliability of our services
- Monitor, troubleshoot, and resolve issues and configure the system and applicative aspects of our R&D infrastructure
To be a DevOps Engineer in JFrog Security you need...
- 3+ years of hands-on Linux experience and preferably using languages like Shell/Bash, Python, Java, Golang and Groovy
- 2+ years of experience with public clouds (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- 2+ years experience using CI/CD tools
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience with Databases
- Experience with Monitoring tools (ELK, New Relic)
- Experience with Package Management tools (Maven, Gradle, Helm)
- Strong experience with Git