Senior Manager of Strategic Marketing Programs
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Senior Manager of Strategic Marketing Program. As a Senior Manager of Strategic Marketing Program, you will have a front row to the cross where Business and Marketing intersect, leading a team of Marketing Project Managers, building roadmaps and executing end to end delivery while working with design studios, web developers and other marketing operations. You will lead executions of projects such as company website rebranding, conference and event design, and integrating newly acquired companies into the JFrog marketing brand. As Senior Manager of Strategic Marketing Programs in JFrog we expect you to speak your mind, lead and influence our marketing delivery.
As Senior Manager of Strategic Marketing Program at JFrog you will...
- Plan ahead for big marketing programs and build a roadmap
- Transform business needs and expectations into marketing collaterals, influencing ideas, design, UX and pipeline flows
- Work with cross company departments and teams
- Lead, manage and train the Project Management team
- Create and execute business KPIs
- Work with third party vendors while managing a budget
- Occasionally travel abroad
- Hire new employees to scale the team
To be Senior Manager of Strategic Marketing Programs at JFrog you need...
- 5+ years experience in project management
- Proven experience in marketing domains
- Proven track record of team leading
- People person and great team player
- English speaker/writer is a must
- Understanding and familiarity with DevOps/DevSecOps is a big plus