Talent Acquisition Specialist
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We’re looking for a passionate and energised recruiter to join our leading HR team, being the gatekeeper that’s responsible for the growth of our swamp. Each and every employee at JFrog is a crucial part of our success. Therefore, finding the best talents to join our rapidly growing team is one of the most significant and exciting roles for us. JFrog has a unique culture and atmosphere. Our core values are based on uncompromised professional standards, superior quality code, first-class service, strong customer relationships, mutual trust and integrity.
We are looking for someone who possesses a ‘can-do’ approach and the ability to manage multiple and competing priorities in a dynamic environment.
As a TA Specialist of HR at JFrog, you will:
Can you do it all?
- Develop strong and effective partnerships with hiring managers and relevant vendors
- Search and deliver highly qualified candidates against open positions
- Manage hiring process
- Asses candidate qualifications and personality to match position requirements and the company culture
To be a TA Specialist of HR at JFrog, you need:
Do you have what it takes?
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of hands-on end to end recruiting experience in the in-house TA team, preferably in tech heavy start-ups or product companies
- Direct sourcing experience with a demonstrated ability to build a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of positions at different levels of the organisation
- Good exposure to new age AI driven sourcing platforms and LinkedIn sourcing methodologies
- Well familiar with Global ATS systems
- Leveraging the social media platforms and going beyond conventional methods to attract talent
- Very data oriented and good excel skills to manage & design dashboards
- Knowledge of technical recruitment jargon and skill sets
- Strong interpersonal skills and extensive experience conducting HR Interviews
- Able to work in start-up environment: do what it takes, ability to work in super intense and dynamic environment
- Passion for working with people
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise and succeed in a demanding environment