Backend Engineer- JFrog Security
Netanya/Tel Aviv, Israel | R&D
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog Security is one of the main pillars of the JFrog offering and long term strategy. We are pushing the boundaries of security analysis of both binaries and code, shifting left and bringing new and exciting features to both developers and DevOps. We are looking for a hands-on Back- End Engineer to join an innovative and talented R&D team. To join us you will need to work well under pressure and deliver high-quality code, using the latest cloud frameworks and technologies.
As a Back-End Engineer at JFrog you will...
- Take part in the development of Management and Control tools for the JFrog Cloud Install Base
- Write high-quality, testable and efficient code for various systems including Cloud Usage Collection, billing, Purchasing and Server Provisioning
- Initiate and promote new ideas for continuous improvement of tool functionality
To be a Back-End Engineer at JFrog you need...
- 3+ years of programming experience in Python/Java/Go/NodeJS
- Deep architectural understanding of web applications
- Knowledge and understanding of work in a modern CI environment: Version Control, build tools, and CI server
- Experience with production mission critical systems
- Experienced troubleshooter comfortable with CLI and log analysis tools
- Knowledge of Open Source libraries, tools and framework