Sales Development Representative
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Join us in our journey!
We are looking for a driven Sales Development Representative to join our fast-growing Sales Development Unit! As the SDR, you will be directly responsible for the growth of JFrog in China and APAC regions providing an exciting opportunity to drive and shape the future of DevSecOps processes within your allocated account portfolio. You will be responsible for generating the sales leads, identifying opportunities to maximize our customer’s value from JFrog products and services, and maintaining strong customer relationships for the long term.
The ideal candidate will possess strong sales skills, achieving sales targets record background to drive engagement at both senior levels and user-level by liaising with software developers, DevSecOps leaders, and CxO level.
As a Sales Development Representative at JFrog, you will...
- Build a pipeline of all opportunities through managed accounts, new leads, and campaigns
- Drive awareness through regular email campaigns, targeted calls, and discovery meetings
- Manage sales pipeline across new business and upsell opportunities
- Drive expansion plans in the respective region to achieve upsell targets
- Responsible for the success and renewals process for the customer portfolio; analyze usage metrics to understand customers’ usage of JFrog’s product (evaluate product adoption)
- Contact customers throughout the life cycle to identify potential growth opportunities.
- Maintain long-term account health and relationships
- Use salesforce.com, JIRA, and Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Drive product adoption, share best practices and implement growth and optimization strategies for maximum value and success
- Understanding of the sales cycle
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated by individual and team achievement as well as able to operate under minimal supervision
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced environment
To be a Sales Development Representative at JFrog you need...
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a B2B Software subscription sales
- Solid experience in lead generation and nurturing opportunities
- Revenue quota-carrying experience with enterprise customers is a must
- Experience in owning the full sale cycle from lead to closing the deal
- Experience with CRM and email automation software is highly preferred, Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or Computer Science/engineering
- Fluent in Mandarin and English – Mandatory (read/write/speak)