Senior Product Manager- JFrog Security
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off.
As Security is a major part of the development life cycle, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a super talented Senior Product manager to join our JFrog Security team. In this role, you will define the future of our JFrog Security product, your main focus will be making sure that JFrog's customers are getting an exceptional experience when working with the JFrog security Product. You will contribute to the mission of delivering innovative features, drive product roadmap across multiple products, and partner with cross-functional teams to define and deliver on the next generation of JFrog security products.
As a Senior Product Manager at JFrog you will...
- Drive and spearhead the JFrog Platform roadmap for our clients by building a state-of the-art DevSecOps solution
- Act as the main bridge and liaison between the Product and RnD teams on the subject of extensibility
- Manage trade-offs (market trends, customer needs, and various JFrog teams) while prioritizing the features to be added to the product roadmap
- Take ownership of product requirements and drive the product life cycle through development and product launch
- Work closely with teams within the company to deliver a high-quality product on schedule, including Sales, Support, Marketing, and the engineering teams
- Build strong relationships and trust through positive cross-team interactions and getting buy-ins for the Product vision across internal and external stakeholders
To be a Senior Product Manager at JFrog you need...
- 4+ years of Product Management for Enterprise software or R&D team leadership experience
- 4+ years of technical experience, preferability with a strong background in Containers, Kubernetes and Security
- Cloud/SaaS knowledge and experience is highly desired
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in an Agile development environment