Enterprise Account Manager (New Business - Inside Sales)
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
As a JFrog Enterprise Account Manager you will be a master of not only managing Inbound pipeline within specific geographies, market segments and campaigns but generating new opportunities as well. Your passion for building relationships will be the driving force in helping our community get the chance to experience the combination of our brilliant products and unbeatable support and services!
As an Enterprise Account Manager in JFrog you will...
- Generate new logo opportunities to fuel the JFrog’s Enterprise Pipeline and Growth by collaborating with the SDR/BDR team and Marketing Team
- Inbound and Outbound funnel is created by SDR/BDR team and Marketing Team to be passed to you to land/expand and to focus solely on the sales process
- Develop customer relationships to promote new logos and loyalty
- Meet or exceed your quota for Inbound Sales Qualified Leads and Outbound Leads created by SDR's/BDR's
- Outbound prospecting to companies by collaborating with the Marketing team via events, email, marketing campaigns
- Work to develop targeted lists, call strategies and messaging to drive opportunities in regional areas by teaming up with the SDR/BDR team.
- Experience helping to research accounts, identify key players, generate interest and develop accounts to stimulate opportunities throughout the sales cycle
- Manage, track, and report on all activities and results using Salesforce
- Use Salesforce, and Advanced Microsoft Excel for projects to support pre-sales cycles Desired Skills and Experience:
- Outstanding team player who has proven success working with internal teams (solution engineers, legal, support etc) to achieve goals.
- A self-starter with a track record of successful, credible lead follow-up and sales development at multiple executive levels within an organization; experience with B2B sales is a must
To be an Enterprise Account Manager in JFrog you need...
- Minimum of 2-4 years of experience in a Sales - closing position.
- Ability to work in a high-energy sales team environment
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, strong writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics
- Experience to include supporting pre-sales cycles; using Salesforce, and educating customers on best practices, product features, new releases, and upgrades
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, martial status or any other category protected by law.