WordPress Web Developer
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a skilled and experienced WordPress Web Developer to join our Marketing Website Dev team.
As a WordPress Web Developer at JFrog you will…
- Create web pages from marketing briefs using HTML/JS/CSS/PHP
- Build and maintain full responsive design
- Integrate with Analytic and SEO tools
- Develop, edit and customize WordPress plugins
- Develop WordPress themes from scratch
- Create website architecture
- Tune performance of web and database resources
- Perform code reviews
To be a WordPress Web Developer at JFrog you need…
- Proven experience in both back-end and front-end development, including: implementation of WordPress themes and plugins, site integration, security updates and performance tuning
- Knowledge working with React or Veu.js
- Coding responsive websites
- WordPress administration and security experience
- Coding for various other applications (social media, email marketing, CRM, etc.) is a plus!
- Must have the ability to swim in agile methodologies with a can-do approach, multitasking abilities while working against multiple peers, a service-oriented attitude, and a drive for perfection.