Technical Manager - Data Engineering
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit, and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off, and since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission.
We are looking for an experienced Data Engineering manager with expertise in cloud technologies, big data, and distributed systems to join our data engineering team.
This role requires the experience and skills to design and build key components and infrastructure for our global data teams (Data engineering, BI, Data Science, Data analysts, etc.).
As a Data Engineering Manager in JFrog, you will...
- 8+ years in a Data/Backend engineering
- 2+ years in leading a team
- Experience creating and optimizing data processes and data pipelines.
- Experience Dealing with data on high volume, high availability production systems
- Proficiency with Python and SQL
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong communication skills
To be a Data Engineering Manager JFrog you need...
- Build infrastructure to empower our engineers/data scientists/BI teams to work by best practices of data processing.
- Working in a high volume production environment
- Collaborating and working as part of a highly skilled team that enjoys doing the impossible together every day
- mentor and foster growth and learning of team members
- Collaborate with colleagues both locally and in remote locations
- Influence the data architecture and working procedures for building data and analytics