Sr. Manager, Creative Services
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit, and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
we looking for a hands-on Sr. Manager, Creative Services to lead a strong, internal creative team consisting of graphic, media and web designers. This person will execute on the global brand strategy and have oversight on all creative initiatives as well as leading day-to-day operations, communications and planning for the team.
As a Sr. Manager, Creative Services at JFrog you will…
- Manage and lead the Creative Services team in the development of all creative materials, while fostering a creative, collaborative culture
- Provide leadership, mentorship and management to a team of creative professionals, providing management support, coaching and training etc. via 1:1 check-in meetings, team meetings and reviews
- Guiding the creation and oversight of visual brand collateral and initiatives to be used in campaigns, social, and employee branding such as brochures, case studies, web banners, websites, etc.
- Define and implement objectives, priorities, deadlines, policies, procedures, schedules and workload management for the Creative team
- Manage brand adherence and design for all produced materials
- Contribute to projects through art direction, graphic design, content development, etc.
- Partner with web and digital teams for on-brand execution across digital touch-points
- Manage the budget for external resources and agencies, keeping those resources accountable and ensuring adherence to brand standards and quality
- Work with strategic programs team to manage creative team deliverables, ensuring projects are completed on time, on brief, and within budget
- Advocate for and present creative work to internal stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- Enable cross-functional teams to be brand stewards
To be a Sr. Manager, Creative Services at JFrog you need…
- Portfolio of projects that demonstrate your skills as a designer
- To be highly proficient with graphic design software including Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Figma, Dreamweaver, and other design tools
- Ability to effectively interact with multiple departments, personalities, and staff levels
- 3+ years full-time Production/Creative Services team management experience