Strategic Solutions Architect
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
As a Strategic Solutions Architect at JFrog's DevOps Acceleration Team, you will be on the front lines, working closely with our customers and prospects, guiding them on how to build robust DevOps processes. You will work with our sales, product & engineering teams to help customers understand the value of JFrog solutions from a technical and business perspective.
If you love working with brilliant people, being part of an energetic team, changing the world of software and you’ve got the technical skills, you might be the perfect Frog to join our Swamp! Come and help us to continue to lead the rapidly evolving space of Continuous Integration and Delivery!
As a Strategic Solutions Architect in JFrog you will...
- Engage with JFrog’s most strategic customers to ensure their success in their DevOps journey leverage of the JFrog products
- Support JFrog sales teams with their mission and significantly contribute to the customer journey to build technical win and championship
- Train our community and customers about DevOps and JFrog products
- Represent JFrog in events and conferences
- Influence the features and roadmap of JFrog products based on customer needs
- Keep current with the latest technology trends related to the DevOps landscape
- Build joint customer strategies with the sales partners to encourage product adoption
- Build relationships with key decision makers, visiting customers on-site, and serving as a customer's technical point of contact
- Act as intermediary between sales and other technical teams to best meet customer needs
To be a Strategic Solutions Architect at JFrog you need...
- Great interpersonal, team playing, customer service oriented and “can do” attitude
- Customer-facing experience
- Docker, Kubernetes, CI Server (Jenkins, TFS/VSTS), git (Github, bitbucket, gitlab), Artifactory, Build tools (maven, gradle, npm, docker etc.)
- Ability to build software pipelines with Docker, npm, Java, Pypi etc.. with various DevOps tools
- Hands-on experience in Linux - Mandatory
- Hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure - AWS / Azure / GCP - Mandatory
- Experience with software development in scale, both on-premise and in the cloud
- Experience with Software Architecture design and product development a plus
- 3 years experience in sales/solutions engineering, technical consulting, or system integration project management for enterprise accounts is an advantage
- Ability to travel at least 50% throughout the US
- Uncompromising will to learn
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education in Computer Science/Engineering Major is preferred
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, martial status or any other category protected by law.