Deal Desk Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a trusted advisor to the sales management, works with sales teams on large, complex, and non-standard deals, discounts, contract terms, and commercial structure to get those deals moved along as seamlessly as possible. This person will act as a primary point of contact for all the departments and key stakeholders involved in the completion of non-standard deals. Build scalable solutions that help our sales teams and leadership make informed decisions and is essentially helping craft deals that drive our revenue growth.
As a Deal Desk Manager in JFrog you will...
- Be the trusted advisor to the Sales leadership and team, collaborating on pricing and commercial terms for non-standard transactions
- Collaborate with Sales leadership and Account Executives to develop pricing strategies, dynamic Excel models, and terms as part of the proposal building process for Strategic Accounts
- Be a subject matter expert on sales and revenue compliance policies and advise Account Executives on alternative compliant contract options
- Partner with the Revenue, Finance, Legal, Sales Ops teams, to review or address revenue recognition concerns, Finance and billing issues, special terms, and pricing for non-standard deals
- Owns day-to-day quote management and pricing approvals, ensuring compliance with sales and business approval policies
- Perform analysis on all nonstandard and discounted deals in each territory.
- Present analyses of deals to decision-makers in a clear and concise fashion that enables them to make a quick and informed decision.
- Acts as point of escalation for deal-related matters
- Serve as a gatekeeper to the senior management by reviewing requests before they are escalated.
- Facilitate the sales approval and standardized quote generation processes and ensure compliance with sales approval policies
- Outline approver roles and responsibilities, approval routing and workflow design simplify exception alerting and communications processes
- Create and maintain a hierarchy of special terms that could be used in non-standard deals
- Develop robust and repeatable deal processes, identifying process improvement, automation, simplifying
- Provide sales training and enablement of quoting, pricing, and processes
- Support in developing training materials, sales examples and conduct regular contract training sessions – to reduce contract variations between similar deals
To be a Deal Desk Manager in JFrog you need...
- 8 years of proven success managing a Deal Desk function or other direct sales support role
- MBA or Master’s Degree in Finance or Economics
- Experience with Salesforce and CPQ
- Strong understanding of software revenue recognition and order process principles
- Strong experience working with software enterprise sales teams
- Excellent team player and effective communicator with all levels of management and cross-functional organizations
- Strong business acumen, strong reporting and analytics, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills
- Experience with education deal pricing, strategy, and contracting
- Highly organized, customer-focused, innovative and strong attention to details
- Ability to multitask and prioritize at times of high volume, schedule flexibility during End of Month, End or Quarter
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, martial status or any other category protected by law.