Director of Solutions Engineering West
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Director of Solutions Engineering West to lead a team that works closely with our customers, prospects and community, walking them along their journey of building and scaling their DevOps practices and drive them to stronger adoption of JFrog solutions. The ideal candidate will bring a history of demonstrated leadership of presales, working with solutions architects or technology consultants with an emphasis on coaching, messaging development, and support of strategic solution sales.
As a Director of Solutions Engineering West in JFrog you will...
- Lead a geographically distributed group of solution experts, engineers, architects, and consultants in the West
- Team with Sales leaders to build impactful activities including but not limited to planning, engaging, analyzing, and more
- Work closely with internal teams to shape our next generation of products and solutions and build the messaging and go to market
- Build and maintain the groups domain leadership with the latest technology trends related to DevOps Engineering and the landscape of CI/CD Technologies
- Innovate outbound activities, processes and initiatives to enable the company’s hyper growth
- Provide day to day direction for the group, support career development and conduct regular group management roles
To be a Director of Solutions Engineering West in JFrog you need...
- Phenomenal leadership capabilities, including experience in managing a technical group of engineers and architects
- 5+ years of experience in customer facing management roles
- 6+ years of experience in Software Architecture design and Software Development life-cycle
- 4+ years of experience in Enterprise-grade development, deployment and transformation processes
- Experience with technical sales of hybrid solutions (On-prem & SaaS) is an advantage
- Solid foundation of Agile development, DevOps, CI/CD and Cloud infrastructure
- Experience with Data Center architectures including networking, storage, computing, management and monitoring, backups, high availability and disaster recovery. Security is an advantage
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status or any other category protected by law.