Marketing Content Writer
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
But who will you be working with? We’re a bunch of fun, jolly, hardworking folks. We take our work seriously, but never ourselves. We have fun with every action we take - you’ll laugh at work a lot!
We’re looking for a content writing guru like you to join our family, helping us take the next leap forward by effectively telling our story. If you’re passionate about technology, great at content and understand how what you create helps drive the business, we need you!
As a Marketing Content Writer in JFrog you will...
- Develop and deliver content across multiple product lines and company initiatives
- Think creatively about content and programs to envision new ways of reaching target audiences
- Draft content in multiple mediums, such as blogs, emails, papers, eBooks, internal communications, web, etc.
- Collaborate with other key stakeholders to ensure content is consistent, exciting, and optimized
- Contribute to high-profile content, including videos, web properties, human resources and more
- Collaborate with content strategy and marketing departments to make data-driven decisions on content management
- Track and measure the success of content generation efforts
To be a Marketing Content Writer in JFrog you need...
- 4+ years of experience in content writing and delivery for high tech and/or software industries
- Experience with B2B technology/software companies or the developer ecosystem preferred
- Exceptional, demonstrated written and verbal communication skills
- Experience across functional teams preferred
- Proven ability to work collaboratively as part of a large global organization, including with highly technical teams
- Ability to translate ideas into clear and compelling messages
- Ability work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Detail-oriented and skilled at managing delivery to deadlines
- A sense of humor - we take our work seriously, but never ourselves!
- A drive to always be better