At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevSecOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit, and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Solution Engineer with software development and customer-facing experience, who has a passion for technology and wishes to help our customers deliver software faster, more securely, and agile. As a Solution Engineer at JFrog, you will be on the front lines, working closely with our customers and prospects, guiding them on how to build robust DevOps processes. You will work with our sales, product & engineering teams to help customers understand the value of JFrog solutions from a technical and business perspective.
As a Solution Engineer at JFrog you will...
- Work with JFrog customers to design, setup and implement POC of JFrog products and bring the JFrog value to customers based on their requirements
- Team up with Sales, Customer Success, Support and Development while work directly with Devs and DevOps Pros to ensure success with the customer’s DevOps journey using the JFrog platform
- Build reusable assets to accelerate POCs and demonstrate broad value of the JFrog products
- Setup, design and build software pipelines with Docker, NPM, Java, Pypi etc.. (git, Binary Repositories, Distribution to Devices and Continuous Build Tooling) and other cutting edge technologies and practices like Docker, Kubernetes, IaC and Cloud Native
- Engage with customers’ engineers and leadership providing knowledge transfer, presentations and insights.
- Influence the features and roadmap of JFrog tools based on customer needs
- Keep current with the latest technology trends related to DevOps and the landscape of CI/CD Technology
- Work closely with our customers and community to build solid relationships
To be a Solution Engineer at JFrog you need...
- Based in Beijing/Shanghai
- 3+ working experience
- Experience with DevOps tools: CI Server, Git, Artifactory, Jenkins, Maven, Docker, NPM
- Ability to build software delivery pipelines with Docker, npm, Java, Pypi etc.. with various DevOps tools such as Git, Binary repositories management, Binary scanning, and Continuous integration
- Good understanding of infrastructure & operations - storage, network, computer, security, cloud (public, on-prem)
- Experience with Continuous Deployment and Delivery tools: Ansible, Kubernetes
- Hands on experience in Linux - Mandatory
- Hands on experience with cloud infrastructure
- Experience with customer facing with great interpersonal and customer service oriented skills
- Presales experience - Advantage
- Experience with server side software on-premise and in the cloud
- Experience with Software Architecture design and product development a plus
- Uncompromising will to learn
- Open Source state-of-mind
- Good knowledge of English (Read and speak)