Enterprise Account Executive
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an Enterprise Account Executive, to be directly responsible for the growth of JFrog in the EMEA region providing an exciting opportunity to drive and shape the future of DevOps processes within your allocated Enterprise account portfolio. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities to maximize our customer’s value from JFrog products and services, maintaining strong customer relationships.
As an Enterprise Account Executive in JFrog you will...
- Manage sales pipeline across new business and upsell opportunities to Enterprise customers
- Responsible for the success and renewals process for the customer portfolio; analyze usage metrics to understand customers’ usage of JFrog’s product (evaluate product adoption)
- Contact customers throughout the life cycle to identify potential growth opportunities and maintain long-term account health and relationships
- Partner with Finance, Legal, Product, Technical teams in negotiating, structuring, and quoting renewal contracts for highest possible renewal rates
- Use salesforce.com, JIRA, BI, and Advanced Microsoft Excel
- Drive product adoption, share best practices, and implement growth and optimization strategies for maximum value and success
- Drive outbound activity/campaign within account base and uncover cross-sell opportunities and expansion within the account
To be an Enterprise Account Executive in JFrog you need...
- Minimum 3 years of experience preferably in a B2B Software subscription sales
- Revenue quota-carrying experience with enterprise customers is a must
- Excellent spoken and written English - must, other European languages - advantage
- Experience in managing and owning the full sale cycle from lead to closing the deal
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Finance, Economics, or Computer Science/engineering
- Experience with CRM and email automation software is highly preferred, Salesforce.com – an advantage
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, martial status or any other category protected by law.