Director of Strategic Solutions
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
As a Director of Strategic Solutions at JFrog's DevOps Acceleration group, you will build, develop and lead a territory focused solution architects team supporting JFrog’s most strategic customers. Working closely with our customers and prospects, guiding them on how to build robust DevOps processes, you will work closely with our sales, support, marketing, product & engineering teams to help customers understand the value of JFrog solutions from a technical and business perspective.
If you love working with brilliant people, being part of an energetic team, changing the world of software and you’ve got the technical skills, you might be the perfect Frog to join our Swamp! Come and help us to continue to lead the rapidly evolving space of Continuous Integration and Delivery!
As a Director of Strategic Solutions at JFrog you will...
- Engage with JFrog’s most strategic customers to ensure their success in their DevOps journey by best leveraging of the JFrog products
- Develop high performing teams, ensuring that the team is structured for both proactive and reactive support to customers and prospects and aligned with the business goals and motion
- Recruit, hire, ramp, and manage employee development and performance
- Master the value proposition, features, and applications of JFrog’s products, overseeing and leading by example the teams professional engagements with customers
- Keep current with the latest technology trends related to the DevOps landscape
- Capture and organize feedback about sales opportunities, product features, competition, processes, and methodologies in order to optimize and improve
- Drive customer success, sales methodology and sales success in support of exceptional quarterly and annual sales achievement
- Ensure successful delivery of technical proofs including POCs and guided evaluations
- Provide pre-sales support for all sales activities including needs analysis, data review, product demonstrations and other general sales support as a player/coach
- Close business with key accounts and develop relationships with key decision makers (Execs, VPs, Directors), visiting customers on-site and serving as a customer’s managerial technical point of contact and partners
- Provide effective, excellent communication with sales, management, customers, and support staff
- Develop sales programs and team enablement along with aligned Sales leadership for go-to-market and sales programming
- Travel to customer locations in territory to support sales efforts
To be a Director of Strategic Solutions in JFrog you need...
- Great interpersonal, team playing, customer service oriented and “can do” attitude
- 10+ years of experience managing high performing Solution Engineering teams (remote/field resources), including both transactional sales and strategic selling + at least 5 years as a Solution Engineer with a demonstrated track record of success
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities in a fast paced, dynamic work environment
- Creative and action oriented; highly collaborative creative ideation coupled with actioning in market to help sellers and SEs be more effective
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to convey complex information in an efficient, easy-to-understand manner
- Proven collaborator and liaison with all levels and departments within an organization
- Experience working in a diverse multicultural, global environment
- Strong technical skills including 3+ years of experience with:
- Docker, Kubernetes, git, maven/npm/nuget
- Cloud infrastructure - AWS/GCP/Azure
- Data Center architectures including networking, storage, computing, management and monitoring, backups, high availability and disaster recovery.
- Network security - An advantage
- Application security - An advantage
- Experience with enterprise software development in scale, both on-premise and in the cloud
- Experience with Software Architecture design and product development - an advantage
- Ability to travel up to 50% throughout the US (mostly East coast)
- Uncompromising will to learn
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education in Computer Science/Engineering Major is preferred
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, martial status or any other category protected by law.