Developer Support Engineer
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including 75% of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for top-notch Developer Support Engineers, to be partners rather than just employees and be the technical focal point for JFrog customers.
Besides a wild ride and a lot of learning, we’ll leap your career forward!
As a Developer Support Engineer in JFrog you will...
- Troubleshoot and Investigate complex customer’s CI/CD scenarios and provide innovative solutions for their requirements
- Set up JFrog applications and 3rd party products in various development environments
- Analyze log files, thread dumps, HTTP traffic, JVM and OS parameters
- Reproduce customer scenarios and fill relevant bugs/features
- Maintaining and improving a knowledge base of known issues and solutions
- Integrate and collaborate with JFrog’s R&D, QA, Release and Sales teams
- Ability to work in flexible hours and weekends as needed
To be a Developer Support Engineer in JFrog you need…
- BS or equivalent in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or similar professional experience.
- Customer-facing technical support experience with deep technical troubleshooting, 1-2+ years.
- Able to manage complex, escalated cases, involving multiple architectures across multiple platforms.
- Experience in Linux - Mandatory
- Strong technical software-related debugging skills - Mandatory
- Understanding of Java or other compiled language - Mandatory
- Knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes, and Helm - Advantage
- Knowledge of cloud computing with AWS, GCP and/or Azure - Advantage
- Knowledge/experience with databases, LDAP, Apache https, Apache Tomcat - Advantage
- Experience with networking and reverse proxy (nginx/Apache httpd) - Advantage
- Experience in DevOps industry - Advantage
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status or any other category protected by law.