Sr. Product Marketing Manager Software Delivery Platform & Cloud
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an exceptional Sr. Product Marketing Manager with a “get it done” attitude and substantial experience with product and solution positioning, and messaging, as well as developing Go-to-Market strategies for sophisticated software delivery platforms.
As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager Software Delivery Platform & Cloud in JFrog you will...
- Understand the Jfrog solution and its competitive differentiators.
- Build and execute go-to-market plans.
- Develop or co-author various outbound content such as messaging documents, white papers, solution briefs, eBooks, blogs, solution web pages, campaign landing pages, videos scripts, and customer case studies to capture the market and buyer mindshare.
- Build insights and sales enablement content for sales based on competitor actions, shifts in the market, or analyst research.
- Present to press, analysts, customers and partners as needed
- Work closely with Product Management and collaborate across cross-functional teams (demand generation, partner and regional marketing, etc.) to support sales and help expand our market presence.
To be a Sr. Product Marketing Manager Software Delivery Platform & Cloud in JFrog you need...
- 7+ years of technology product/content marketing experience (general knowledge of modern IT systems, cloud, DevOps, application security a big plus)
- A moderate to strong domain and technology knowledge of software delivery lifecycle (DevOPs/DevSecOps), cloud-native architectures, hybrid cloud, and SaaS products.
- Exceptional writing proficiency
- Ability to operate autonomously with limited supervision
- Experience working in fast-paced environments
- Ability to influence
- Bachelor's in business, marketing, engineering, computer science, or liberal arts
- Strong collaboration skills in working with cross-functional teams and customers
- Experience in a Product marketing role in the SaaS, software and/or application delivery space is a plus
- Ability to synthesize diverse perspectives and drive consensus is essential in this crucial role
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, martial status or any other category protected by law.