ISV Partner Marketing Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
As a JFrog Partner Marketing Manager and super-duper storyteller, you will be responsible for developing and executing the GTM priorities for JFrog products and joint partner integrations to - and through - ISV partner audiences. You will take the messaging and positioning for our integrations and conceive innovative marketing programs that drive demand to our end-customers in the developer communities and decision makers in IT. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits for our partners is critical. In your role, you will focus on understanding our partners’ go to market strategies, timelines, and how our partners’ customers buy and transfer that knowledge into engaging collateral and demand gen programs for JFrog.
As a ISV Partner Marketing Manager in JFrog you will...
- Summarize multiple messages for different personas into a higher-level story and represent content with a goal to move targeted audiences to action.
- Work closely with product marketing, product engineering and business development to understand and translate business, technical and product features to direct benefits and value propositions to, through and with our JFrog integration and ISV partners.
- Create assets and collateral to highlight benefits of JFrog products and joint partner integrations, including presentations, solutions briefs, case studies, sales tools and webcasts. You make cool stuff that our ISV partners want to use.
- Drive new product launches for partners, including creation of launch plan and content – while managing the cross-functional implementation of the plan.
- Provide input for campaign strategies promoting JFrog products and partner integrations to, through and with our ISV partners.
- Collaborate with business development to create joint partner marketing materials, including training content, positioning for partner sales teams, and joint customers.
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products and integrations to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of the products and integrations. Sales pays the bills. Make sure they have what they need.
To be a ISV Partner Marketing Manager in JFrog you need...
- 4+ years of software partner marketing, product marketing, consulting, strategy or similar field
- Experience dealing with B2B partners and audiences
- Experience developing sales-facing/sales enablement materials desired
- Bachelor’s or higher in business, marketing or something else amazing
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Track-record of successful interaction with customers, sales organizations, partners, and various internal organizations
- Willing to travel ~10%
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-team.
- Location in the Bay Area/ Seattle & Atlanta area preferred.
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, martial status or any other category protected by law.