Customer Support Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a talented and experienced Customer Support Manager to lead our US-based Atlanta Support team. In this role, you will mentor and lead a growing team of technical support engineers; you will oversee all support activities while collaborating effectively with internal cross-functional teams.
As a Customer Support Manager in JFrog you will...
- Manage day-to-day operations and provide leadership, mentoring and direction to the Technical Support team.
- Ensure that customer issues are appropriately logged, researched, and accurately resolved in a timely manner, meeting and exceeding expectations.
- Ensure proper escalation occurs for unresolved issues and assign appropriate priority.
- Coach and review team members with regards to adequate performance of their duties, adherence to policies and procedures.
- Assist in troubleshooting technical issues and use those opportunities to further mentor the team.
- Demonstrate hands-on leadership
- Keep current with the latest technology trends related to Build Engineering and the landscape of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Refine and implement methods, procedures, tools and policies to ensure high-quality service is delivered to customers.
- Collaborate with relevant internal units within JFrog such as Sales, Product, Solution Eng, Training, etc and ensure a high level of technical knowledge within the technical support team(s).
- Maintain a knowledge base of known issues and solutions.
- Proactively identify repeating issues, missing features, and customers at risk. Provide feedback to the product, development, sales, and management teams.
- Provide feedback to the product, development, sales, and management teams.
- Define, measure, and improve on various relevant KPIs, such as response time and resolution time.
To be a Customer Support Manager in JFrog you need...
- 3-4 years of directly managing a technical support team
- 4+ years of experience supporting enterprise customers in the S/W domain
- Customer orientation and excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to be on call 24x7 on occasion
- Experience in Linux
- Experience with Enterprise S/W support
- Experience with Continuous Integration tools: CI Server, VCS, Artifactory - Advantage
- Experience in a system administration or service providing position – Advantage
- Knowledge of or experience with: databases, LDAP, Apache httpd, Apache Tomcat - Advantage
- Development experience (Java knowledge or Platform development) – Advantage
- Programming/debugging skills are an advantage
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, martial status or any other category protected by law.