Data Excellence Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Data Excellence Manager to join our growing BI team. As a data excellence manager, you will work closely with all analysts worldwide and guide them on best practices, knowledge-sharing, and collaboration between analysts and the BI team. You will advise and consult on new analytics projects and make sure that the data is organized, documented, and structured in the best way for any analysis that is needed.
As a Data Excellence Manager at JFrog you will…
- Introduce new company processes to enable JFrog data users
- Develop data management functionalities (such as a data catalog, data governance, etc)
- Provide recommendations and insights directly to management team
- Improve access and visibility to JFrog data users by data visualizations - using various BI tools (internal and external)
- Work closely with the BI team and Data Engineering team to build and maintain a scalable DWH, to serve all data users in the company.
To be a Data Excellence Manager at JFrog you need…
- 3 years hands-on experience in data analytics as a business analyst
- Experience with very large data sets and quantitative analysis
- Driven by business goals, with a deep understanding of business analysis, modeling, and data infrastructure
- Experience with SQL and data visualization tools such as Tableau, Qlik Sense
- Presentation and communication skills - proficiency in English
- Data management experience - advantage