Sales Compensation Analyst
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an experienced Sales Compensation Analyst to join our growing finance team. In this role, you will work directly with Sales Management, Sales/Revenue Operations, and Finance/Accounting/Legal in order to ensure that the Company incentive commission plans are implemented correctly, and commissions are paid accurately. The primary responsibility is the calculation of monthly incentive commissions for all sales, SDRs and profession services employees focusing on accuracy, completeness and consistency as defined in the commission plans. The ideal candidate is analytical, deadline driven, detail oriented, self-motivated, and able to multi-task.
As a Sales Compensation Analyst in JFrog you will...
- Support the annual sales compensation plan design including the incentive plan structures and the individual sales comp plans
- Work directly with front line Managers, Directors, and Executive level customers to resolve commission related issues for all Sales channels
- Manage and execute the Channel Partner and Reseller commission programs
- Prepare detailed analysis, calculations and reconciliations related to the monthly commission expense and achievement
- Distribution of commission related reports to management and sales personnel via Xactly
- Assistance with month-end close financial reporting and analysis
- Assistance with internal process improvement initiatives
- General reporting of sales and business operations statistics
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Use knowledge from working with the field, analyzing data, and partnering with peer groups to suggest and implement improvements to the delivery of compensation to our Sales force
- Accountable for maintaining a high level of customer service, eliminating waste, and driving continuous process improvement
- Participate in the development and testing of process that impact commissions. Assist in ensuring appropriate training and communication is delivered to all sales groups, internal teams, and customer groups
- Collaborate with HR partner and Finance/Legal to gather the global new hires commission data for individual comp plan issuance
- Support the commission audit of the Payment and SOX control
- Generate and distribute the Sales Quota Attainment stack ranking report to the company executives
- Being one of the Xactly Incent system administrators, the analyst will play a key role in the company-wide special projects as needed
To be a Sales Compensation Analyst in JFrog you need...
- BA/BS degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Business, or a related field
- 5+ years business experience, with proven expertise working within a sales commission and/or sales compensation role in a SaaS or cloud-based company
- Strong Excel skills are a necessity and proven financial systems and business application skills. Xactly and SFDC are strongly preferred
- Ability to organize and summarize large volumes of detailed information
- Demonstrate strong analytical and strategic thinking skills, exhibiting creative problem solving capabilities and assertion, ability to synthesize significant amounts of information and tailor to required audience
- Great interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal. Work for a U.S. multi-
national a plus
- Demonstrates problem-solving capabilities and a curiosity to identify details and trends; interested in process implementation and on-going systems integration
- Must have ability to work under pressure and deliver against tight deadlines with complete accuracy
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and a team player with a positive attitude and a focus on business issues.
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion, integrity, and honesty
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, martial status or any other category protected by law.