Sr. Partner Development Manager
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
As a JFrog Sr. Partner Development Manager, you will be part of the team responsible for developing and managing JFrog channel partners in North America. You will craft innovative programs that attract the right partners and capitalize on the growing market demand for JFrog solutions. Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits for our partners is crucial. In your role, you will focus on understanding our partners’ go to market strategies, timelines, and how our partners’ customers buy and transfer that knowledge into impactful channel partnerships for JFrog. This is a quota carrying role aligned to the co-sell performance of channel partners.
As a Sr. Partner Development Manager in JFrog you will...
- Recruit and onboard channel partners that fit the defined JFrog channel partner profile
- Work with partners and JFrog sales in a co-sell capacity to drive partner opportunities into revenue
- Work with partners to deliver co-sell and co-marketing campaigns
- Track partner performance and opportunity pipeline
- Collaborate with partner marketing to create joint marketing materials, including training content, positioning for partner sales teams, and joint customers.
To be a Sr. Partner Development Manager in JFrog you need...
- 8+ years of experience in software business development, GTM, partner management or customer success roles
- Experience dealing with B2B partners and audiences
- Experience developing sales-facing/sales enablement materials desired
- Bachelor’s or higher in business, marketing or something else amazing
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Track-record of successful interaction with customers, sales organizations, partners, and various internal organizations
- Willing to travel ~30%
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-team.
- Location in the Bay Area or Seattle area preferred.
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, martial status or any other category protected by law.