Full Stack Software Engineer - Conan Center
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate - and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production- a concept we call “liquid software”. Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
The Conan team in Madrid is looking for a super talented and motivated software engineer to join the team responsible for developing ConanCenter at JFrog, the largest C/C++ central repository used by thousands of developers and serving +15Tb of open source packages per month. You will play an active role in the design, development, deployment, and support of the ConanCenter Jenkins library, developed in Groovy, which processes thousands of Github Pull requests from contributors, and the backend microservices (Go, C++) deployed with Kubernetes, and the frontend application.
As a Software Engineer at JFrog you will…
- Design, develop, and maintain a new web application for the https://conan.io/center, which is currently developed in Nuxt but can change
- Architect, develop, deploy and maintain the different backend microservices written in Go, Python, C++, and the infrastructure (Google CDN, Nginx, Artifactory, DBs)
- Support the community of open source contributors in Github. Engage with users and by better processes and documentation
- Participate in the design and implementation of the CI (A Jenkins Groovy library) that builds binary packages (more than 100 different binaries for Windows, Linux, and OSX), for every contributor PR
- Contribute, document, and support the CI of the application, during the development, testing, and deployment phases of the application
To be a Software Engineer at JFrog you need…
- 4+ years of experience as a Software Engineer for different types of applications including client, backend, frontend, etc
- Experience in building C/C++, CMake, and Conan open-source projects and communities. An Advantage
- Strong problem-solving skills, and good communication skills. Spanish is recommended as you will work closely with the team in Madrid, requiring both written and spoken, with the ability to work remotely