Talent Acquisition Coordinator
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We’re looking for a passionate and energised TA coordinator to join our leading HR team, that’s responsible for the growth of our swamp. Each and every employee at JFrog is a crucial part of our success. Therefore, finding the best talents to join our rapidly growing team is one of the most significant and exciting roles for us. JFrog has a unique culture and atmosphere. Our core values are based on uncompromised professional standards, superior quality code, first-class service, strong customer relationships, mutual trust and integrity.
We are looking for someone who possesses a ‘can-do’ approach and the ability to manage multiple and competing priorities in a dynamic environment.
As a TA Coordinator of HR at JFrog, you will:
Can you do it all?
- Search and deliver highly qualified candidates against open positions
- Manage hiring process
- Asses candidate qualifications to match position requirements and the company culture
To be a TA Coordinator of HR at JFrog, you need:
Do you have what it takes?
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3+ years of hands-on end to end recruiting experience, preferably in tech heavy start-ups or product companies
- Direct sourcing experience with a demonstrated ability to build a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of positions at different levels of the organisation
- Good exposure to new age AI driven sourcing platforms and LinkedIn sourcing methodologies
- Well familiar with Global ATS systems
- Leveraging the social media platforms and going beyond conventional methods to attract talent
- Knowledge of technical recruitment jargon and skill sets
- Able to work in start-up environment: do what it takes, ability to work in super intense and dynamic environment
- Attention to detail