Senior Program Manager - Government/Public Sector
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for a Senior Program Manager that will be responsible for growing JFrog’s Public Sector portfolio. In this role, you will be responsible for taking to market compliant JFrog products and services that are critical to meet the high security and compliance standards of our US public sector customers.
This role requires working cross functionally with Engineering, Marketing, BizDev, Sales, and Operations. We are looking for someone with strong collaboration, leadership, and entrepreneurial skills who has the willingness and experience to work in a rapidly scaling environment.
As a Senior Program Manager in JFrog you will...
- Create and execute the public sector product strategy and roadmap
- Build trust and alignment on priorities and roadmap
- Meet with public sector customers to understand their needs and act as an advocate within JFrog for their requirements
- Advise BizDev, Sales and JFrog executives on product strategy around the public sector market segment
- Be a company spokesperson for our public sector offerings with partners, customers, analysts and external organizations (e.g. FedRAMP, DISA, 3PAOs)
- Engage with BizDev, Marketing, Sales and Partners to develop go-to-market strategy
To be a Senior Program Manager in JFrog you need...
- To be intensely collaborative and have a proven track record building and launching products with highly cross-functional teams
- To have experience leading strategic product initiatives, influencing and aligning stakeholders to a strategic vision and execution plan
- Proven track record of delivering successful enterprise software in the Public Sector
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills, organization and project management skills
- You have experience working with enterprise customers to understand their challenges and build solutions to meet their needs
- To have strong technical background preferably one related to DevOps and CI/CD
- 10+ years of software industry experience with a mix of product management and strategy development
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, marital status or any other category protected by law.