Senior Marketing Manager, Customer
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
JFrog is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager who will develop and execute a plan focused on up-selling to, cross-selling to, and retention of JFrog customers through the lifecycle. The ideal candidate has a strong background in customer-centric B2B demand generation, has experience collaborating closely with sales counterparts and can manage towards pipeline targets.
As a Senior Marketing Manager, Customer in JFrog you will...
- Design and execute integrated marketing campaigns leveraging a variety of tactics to engage customer accounts and drive expansion opportunities.
- Collaborate with sales leaders to align marketing plans with business needs, and combine the corporate marketing team's programs with local marketing activity to create a comprehensive, multi-channel quarterly marketing strategy.
- Understand the composition of JFrog’s customers, white space within accounts and target personas.
- Communicate campaign tactics and messaging to sales and sales development teams so that they are enabled to effectively support with lead follow up.
- Measure and analyze marketing campaign results and pipeline health. Establish a regular reporting cadence with marketing and sales counterparts.
- Manage to a defined budget.
To be a Senior Marketing Manager, Customer in JFrog you need...
- 7+ years of experience in B2B demand generation.
- Proven track record of executing a strategy to drive engagement, demand and revenue within a base of customer accounts.
- Experience in effectively collaborating with sales, sales development and other marketing team members to plan, execute and optimize campaigns.
- Knowledge of best practices in B2B marketing, customer-centric demand generation, marketing automation, lead conversion and nurturing programs.
- Ability to think strategically, prioritize tasks, execute with attention to detail, and meet deadlines while working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Exhibit strong presentation skills and can confidently communicate with senior leadership.
- Self-starter who takes initiative and is resourceful.
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation platforms – Marketo and Salesforce are preferred.
- Experience with ABM platforms such as Terminus and Demandbase.
- DevOps domain experience is preferred.
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, martial status or any other category protected by law.