AWS Global Alliance Director
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be amazing if you could join us in our journey?
We are looking for an AWS Global Cloud Alliances Director, to work alongside JFrog’s cross-functional internal teams to identify and develop areas within cloud partners that support JFrog’s revenue growth.
As a AWS Global Alliance Director in JFrog you will...
- Be the “CEO” of the AWS relationship driving the sales and executive relationships while developing and driving the strategy and execution for the Global AWS relationship.
- Lead and facilitate QBRs, joint executive alignment, and overall engagement and ability to own the revenue targets globally.
- Create and execute strategic business plan driven by KPI’s, pipeline and performance
- Manage joint sales opportunities with field-level sales team including co-sell campaigns heat mapping and sales enablement to drive growth aligned to revenue targets
- Ability to understand financial data and reporting to drive business in key areas based on data driven decision making
- Drive the GTM marketing and sales strategy with cross functional teams to craft joint demand generation strategies and drive ROI.
- Identify, cultivate and drive new business opportunities that facilitate long-term growth through co-innovating, co-marketing and co-selling with AWS.
- Prioritize and engage in strategic AWS programs that align to joint revenue growth.
- Drive AWS partner executive-level engagement with key internal stakeholders
- Define GTM strategy including event sponsorships, webinars, videos, blog posts, and social media, working closely with internal marketing team
- Drive AWS marketplace optimization to scale quarter over quarter growth
- Communicate and Evangelize the successes of strategic partnerships to internal stakeholders across various organizations
To be a AWS Global Alliance Director in JFrog you need...
- 6-10 years of experience in partner management, strategic partnerships or management consulting.
- Consistent track record of exceeding revenue targets & business objectives.
- Experience with building, developing and growing strategic partnerships and relevant programs that deliver long term revenue growth and customer/partner satisfaction.
- Highly analytical and data driven; an innovative thinker and creative problem solver who is naturally curious.
- A self-starter who can work with minimal supervision to drive results.
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working cross-functionally in a high growth business landscape.
- Managed a team
- DevOps familiarity with modern cloud-native technology - continuous integration and delivery, containers, kubernetes and cloud platforms
- Working knowledge of Cloud Marketplaces
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
JFrog is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin or nationality, ancestry, age, disability, gender identity or expression, martial status or any other category protected by law.