Automation Engineer- JFrog Security
At JFrog, we’re reinventing DevOps to help the world’s greatest companies innovate -- and we want you along for the ride. This is a special place with a unique combination of brilliance, spirit and just all-around great people. Here, if you’re willing to do more, your career can take off. And since software plays a central role in everyone’s lives, you’ll be part of an important mission. Thousands of customers, including the majority of the Fortune 100, trust JFrog to manage, accelerate, and secure their software delivery from code to production -- a concept we call “liquid software.” Wouldn't it be fantastic if you could join us on our journey?
JFrog Security is one of the main pillars of the JFrog offering and long term strategy. We are pushing the boundaries of security analysis of both binaries and code, shifting left and bringing new and exciting features to both developers and DevOps. We are searching for an experienced Automation Development Engineer, to boost our growing QA automation platforms, working on automation and infrastructure development. In this role, you will be developing and maintaining Developers and QA automation platforms, including test execution, bug detection, and load testing.
As a Automation Engineer at JFrog you will...
- Develop and implement tools for automated testing (Linux Shell, Java/Groovy, Docker, Kubernetes)
- Take an essential part in the development cycles, in order to deliver high-quality products
- Closely interact with developers and Support, regarding customer issues
- Investigate software issues as a result of testing
To be a Automation Engineer at JFrog you need...
- 3+ years experience in automation development in object-oriented programming language
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Shippable, TravisCI or similar
- Experience working with Selenium
- Experience with Docker
- Experience in writing automation tests for applications in Linux/Unix environments
- Bug detection abilities and good analysis to root cause detection
- Analytical approach for troubleshooting and problem solving
- Self-learner and independent executor with the ability to work on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- Advantage: Bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, or a similar field